Dear Howard Families,
In order to provide an environment that will ensure students perform their best during the exam/review week (May 23 -May 26), the following procedures will be enforced:
- Classes will double-blocked (bell schedule will be different from normal). Exam Schedule: Click Here!
- Schedule for lunches will be different from normal. Students may bring a sack lunch. No outside food deliveries will be allowed.
- TAH campus is closed to visitors during semester exam/review week, which also includes lunch times.
- Dismissal on the last day, Thursday, May 26, will be adjusted to release students in the safest manner possible.
- No blankets or pajamas on campus.
- Cellphones should be completely put away from 8:15 am to 4:15 pm.
- No backpacks will be permitted on campus Friday, May 20 and Monday, May 23 through Thursday, May 26.
- Student athletic bags may be left in the Principal Suite or the locker room.
- Students may carry a Chromebook, a folder, a pen/pencil, bagged lunch, and/or a small purse on those days.
The last day of school is Thursday, May 26. Mansfield ISD has scheduled a Teacher Workday for Friday, May 27. Please mark your calendar and plan accordingly.
Thank you for your continuous support and have a great evening!
Erica GorrusoPrincipal T.A. Howard Middle School