We have a limited number of the books below that you are able to check out from the library. You may want to purchase your own copies to be sure you have one, but buying books for our club is not required.
Be ready to discuss each novel on the dates listed below. Dates marked “meeting” will not have a book discussion.
All meetings will begin at 8am and take place in the TAH Library. Most are on Wednesday. Additional dates may be announced throughout the year.
Books Discussion / Meeting Dates 2017-2018
- Meeting: 9/13
- BD: Apothecary by Maile Meloy 9/27
- Meeting: 10/11
- BD: Lions of Little Rock by Kristin Levine 10/25
- Meeting: 11/8
- BD: Wonder by R. J. Palacio 11/17 MOVIE PARTY PM
- Meeting: 12/6
- BD: Cinder by Marisa Meyer 12/20
- Meeting: 1/17
- BD: Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson 2/7
- Meeting: 2/21
- BD: The Raft by S.E. Bodeen 3/7
- Meeting: 3/21
- Event: NORTH TEXAS TEEN BOOK FESTIVAL Saturday, April 21st
- BD: Rules of the Road by Joan Bauer 4/25
- Meeting: 5/2 END OF YEAR :)
Receive TEXT reminders/updates from Literary Knights!
Email the Sponsor:
Mrs. Toombs | firstname.lastname@example.org