T. A. Howard Middle School National Parent Involvement day is Thursday, November 16, 2017! This is a day to highlight how important parents are to the education of our students. We are encouraging our parents to come and join us in this effort to support your child and our school.
Below are some ideas of what you can do to get involved.
- Morning Car Duty (8:15am-8:45am)
- Morning Bus Duty (8:15am-8:45am)
- Morning Breakfast/Cafeteria Duty (8:15am-8:45am)
- Lunch Duty (11:20 am-12: 45pm)
- Make Copies (8:45am-1:00pm)
- WATCH D.O.G.S. (Hall Monitors)
- Eat Lunch with your child (during their lunch time)
- Attend class with your child (between 8:45am-1:00pm)
- Attend Parent Empowerment Brunch (11:30 am…Must RSVP)
If you are interested in volunteering on this day, please complete the Registration Form and return it to TA Howard or email Mrs. Ramonia Bacon to register.
We look forward to seeing all of our Parent Volunteers!